Mental Health Awareness
Introduction to Mental Health Awareness
Online, half-day session
This course has been developed to give delegates a basic knowledge of mental health difficulties and to give the time and space to consider how they can look after their own mental health and wellbeing. The training is designed to facilitate the thinking of each delegate, to identify their own wellbeing solutions and options for change. Time will be given for delegates to share experiences and identify best practice to embed effective wellbeing solutions into their everyday practices.
The training will be delivered online, via Zoom over three and a half hours, with a 15 minute break. Delivery will be varied to ensure breaks away from the screen and to work in pairs or small groups via break out rooms.
Group numbers will be limited to ten delegates to ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the session.
Course content includes:
– Introductions and course overview
– Defining mental health
– Potential causes of mental health difficulties
– Perceptions of mental health difficulties
– Asking for help
– Barriers to accessing support – stigma and stereotypes
– Your mental health and wellbeing
– Positive mental health -your five ways to wellbeing
– Psychological approaches to offer support
– Summary, reflections and next steps
Minimum group size – 5 Maximum group size – 10
Cost per delegate: £75
Sessions can work really well as team development events so contact us
to discuss your specific requirements and book your session.
Tel: 07988 767902
I’m here to help,
get in touch with me today!