KW Inner Strength
Line Management Training
Managing Your People Effectively to Support Business Success
Do you or your Line Managers struggle to manage under-performance, unacceptable behaviour or poor attendance effectively? Do you avoid those conversations because you feel uncomfortable with conflict and worry that you’ll struggle to manage things if the situation escalates? Those conversations aren’t easy and it can be tempting to avoid them but if you do that, nothing will change and the strength and resilience of your business can be affected.
The four-day KW Inner Strength Line Management course helps Employers and Line Managers to tackle performance, behaviour and attendance issues effectively to achieve positive outcomes and proactively develop a culture of workforce wellbeing.
Delivered at your business premises or an external location of your choice, the course can be delivered as a four-day block, or as separate days to reduce the impact of staff absence.
For example, on a Tuesday, for four weeks.
KW Inner Strength Line Management training can help if:
- Under-performance, unacceptable behaviour and poor attendance are going unchallenged in your business because Managers are reluctant to tackle those difficult conversations
- Managers fear confrontation and doubt their ability to deal with issues assertively
- Managers feel intimidated if a conversation escalates and worry that their inexperience will make them feel nervous and lack conviction
- Legacy behaviours are embedded in the team and have been normalised
- Managers feel overwhelmed by the number of performance, behaviour and attendance issues there are to deal with
- You want to implement more structured performance management processes to recognise great work, and identify and support areas for improvement
- You want to develop an effective workforce wellbeing culture to deal with issues proactively to support business success
KW Inner Strength Line Management Training will help Line Managers and Team Leaders to:
- Manage people proactively, assertively and effectively to support the strength and resilience of your business
- Tackle the difficult conversations around performance, behaviour and attendance with confidence, kindness and compassion to achieve the employer/employee win-win
- Feel confident that they can manage difficult conversations and escalating behaviours effectively to achieve positive outcomes
- Implement performance management processes which recognise great work, and identify and support areas for improvement to improve productivity
- Manage embedded legacy behaviours effectively and set expectations in line with your defined workforce wellbeing culture
- Identify and embed a workforce wellbeing culture which supports improved productivity and the success of your business
Course content includes:
- Managing teams effectively to achieve the win-win
- Managing difficult conversations to achieve positive outcomes
- Communicating with influence
- Managing the impact of engaged and dis-engaged staff
- Mental health awareness to support effective line management
- Developing performance objectives to achieve tangible results
- Personal, team and organisational resilience
Face-to-face delivery – book for £420 per delegate
(+ Trainer expenses depending on your location)
Online delivery (via Zoom) – £350 per delegate
You can view the full content of the training here and contact us to book line management training
to support the development of the Team Leaders and Line Managers in your business.
Tel: 07988 767902
KW Inner Strength Combined Line Management Training
Our KW Inner Strength combined line management training offers the flexibility of delivery to include
online and face-to-face training. Delegates complete the online training programme,
Managing Difficult Conversations to Achieve Successful Outcomes before attending two days of in-person
or online delivery (via Zoom) line management training. It’s suggested that delegates are allocated
two half-days to complete the online programme.
Aspects of the online programme will be drawn into the line management training,
particularly during the practice and observation sessions.
Online programme – £215 per delegate, reduced from £249.95
Line Management Training
Face-to-face delivery – £225 per delegate
(+ Trainer expenses depending on location)
Online delivery (via Zoom) – £175 per delegate
You can see the full content of the training here and contact us to book
combined line management training to support the development of
the Team Leaders and Line Managers in your business.
Tel: 07988 767902